personal journey

This was a journal of my progress through the book "The Purpose Driven Life"...after having read the book, I know that I've only begun to learn about God's plan for my life.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thankful

As I journey deeper into the fog, I become more aware that I need to hang on, and be thankful.

I am praying that I will not lose sight of the truth as my footsteps become more muffled, and my vision obscured.

Sometimes it is so easy to become overwhelmed by hurt, loss, pity, pain, regret, guilt. Roads that I know so well that my eyes are no longer needed and my feet glide perfectly over the well trodden paths.

Hang on. My small voice says. It won't be too long.

The sun will shine. And the days will pass. And the lonliness that I am experiencing is nothing more than a shadow of my own making.

I am thankful that the sun is stronger, brighter, and more powerful than my imagination could ever conceive; and the shadow will be no more. And the fog will disappear.

Subscribe to Bible-Reading
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Website Counters